Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Violence in Mexico

Well I was working on a story about the violence going on in Mexico and why students should be cautious about traveling there for spring break or even reconsider going there. I really liked the idea and I believe it was going to be a great story. The students I interviewed were really interesting and gave REALLY good interviews with ALOT of awesome information. BUT... one of the cards got lost.... the one with their interviews of course so I can't really resume working on it right now. I still want to try and do the story because I like it but it wont be until after spring break so it will have to be with a different angle. So I guess then I'll try and interview them again, but it still kind of sucks because they've already had the questions and I don't think it will be as good the second time around. I'll just try and think of some different ones and I'm sure it will still turn out good... but.... oh well i guess. Stuff happens and I'll still try and keep a positive attitude about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment